- Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- The foam tire is held tightly by a custom locking washer, which must be pressed in and turned 90 degrees to release.
- The hex flange will allow you to keep driving even if the locking washer is destroyed.
- The hub is secured to the motor shaft by an 8-32 setscrew.
- Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
- Thin size (0.50in wide) weighs 5.5g each.
- Wide size (0.75in wide) weighs 6.7g each.
- 5/64" hex wrench
- Foam wheels (FingerTech Foam Wheels, Lite Flites or Lectra Lites)
- FingerTech Twist Hub Key, needle nosed pliers, or print your own key!
Note: Picture shows wheel and key for clarity. Not included with hub purchase.